Welcome to Nyoop, a little community that I created to house both my watchlists and translations as it pertains to Johnny's Entertainment groups.
Why is it called Nyoop?
Well...actually I don't have any idea, it just kinda happened that way..
What will I find in Nyoop?
- Episode lists as well as HQ streaming links. No more more Youtube clips! You can just come here and find full episodes with one click! Hopefully, at least. There's a lot of Johnny's TV shows out there and I doubt I can find every single one.
- Translations! Which I know most of you came for! I translate because I am studying for the N2 exam. Was supposed to take it in Dec but I'm going to be out of the country unfortunately. So I'll be aiming for this comming summer instead~!
Can I join Nyoop?
Of course you can! Just hit that Join button and wait for me to approve! That's it! ...for now at least.
Rules of the community
- Don't ask me for translations. I'll boot you out of here instantly. It will only be tolerated on translation request posts that I will randomly put up. And even then I can't promise I'll translate it.
- Please do not ask for translations to be subbed. If someone picks them up, great! But I will not be subbing anything unless a timer requests them from Sub Sub Gakkou. So please don't leave comments about things getting subbed, because I have no control over it. It's up to you, the community, not me as the translator.
- Please leave a like or a comment on translations that you read so that I know they're being read. I'm not looking for praise but if they're not being used there's no reason to post them here.
Nyoop x SSG Collaboration: Using my translations for subbing Arashi clips
After some discussion with winkychan I've decided to allow my translations to be timed and subbed onto various clips and so nyoop has decided to work with sub_sub_gakkou to make my translations available to both learners and experienced subbers. You will be working with me and my group, Nya!Fansubs and it's subgroup, Neko!Jarashi, who have subbed Hana Yori Dango, Stand Up, Majo no Jouken and most recently High&Low projects. Our projects in this venture will be released here on Nyoop and links on our fansub blog. If you work with us, you are also free to distribute it on your own terms.
- For more information and to sign up, please go to the official collaboration page found on the Sub Sub Gakkou community by clicking this link.
And that's about it! I can't think of anything more than that right now. Sidebar will let you know what I'm working on currently, so please have a look!
This community now has a twitter! Follow @_nyoops for updates and small translations you won't find on the community as well as live translations as shows air! If you're up for the kya-kya, you can also follow my personal twitter @himurahimeko
Nyoop/SSG/Nya! Collaboration Fansubs
Arashi (Streaming Links)
VS Arashi 2016 | 2017 | 2018
Arashi Ni Shiyagare 2016 | 2017 | 2018
2017 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12
2018 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 |10
Mago Mago Arashi 2005 | 2006
Kanjani 8 (Streaming Links)
Kanjani Chronicle 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018